Here are twenty fun and random things you may not know about me. Do we have any in common?
1. I love the sound of waves crashing on the shore,
2. And fog horns out at sea.
3. I love the smell of the fresh Lake Superior air.
4. I love chocolate – with sea salt.
5. Flowers always make me happy, always.
6. I have two wonderful daughters.
7. One incredible and handsome hubby.
8. Three rescue cats run our home.
9. We love to RV #catscamptoo.
10. I enjoy cooking, but I have many limiting food allergies, so I am always looking for something new.
11. Coffee & Tea – Hot or Iced – (decaf) with coconut milk and maple syrup.
12. Once upon a time, I was a travel agent.
13. Classical music, the 80’s, and Contemporary Christian Music.
14. I met Mercy Me once!
15. Hummingbirds are the cutest. I was 27 years old when I saw one for the first time. Now every May, I am so excited for their return.
16. I collect heart-shaped rocks which started with one as a gift from hubby, a long time ago.
17. I also collect photographs,
18. and art supplies.
19. I love getting together with friends.
20. This creative life was an answer to prayer. Twenty years ago, I prayed for help in dealing with chronic pain and those answered prayers led me on an amazing journey of faith and creativity.